High Definition Roofing Shingles
“Value And Performance In A
Distinctive Wood Shake Look”
- GREAT VALUE...
Architecturally stylish but practically priced.
- SUPERIOR APPEARANCE...
Features GAF-Elk’s patented “High Definition” color
blends and enhanced shadow effect.
Class A fire listing from Underwriters Laboratories, the
highest rating possible.
- PEACE OF MIND...
30-year ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice®
Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor
coverage) for the first five years.*
- PERFECT FINISHING TOUCH...
Use premium Timbertex® ridge cap shingles (in the West,
use premium Ridglass® ridge cap shingles).
- MORE REFERRALS...
People will know that you’re installing North America’s
#1-selling laminated shingles!
*See ltd. warranty for complete coverage and
The many layers of a Timberline®
Diamond Cut™ Granules...
Multi-faceted design and light-reflective construction add
dimension and depth to the shingle
UV Blocker (Granules)...
Protects against damaging sunlight which improves the
durability and extends the life of the shingle
Color Lock™ Ceramic Firing
Maintains the true color of the shingle longer
Dura Grip® Adhesive...
Locks the shingles in place on the roof, gripping tight in
even strong gale force winds
SpecSelect Grading System
Use of finest quality asphalt improves weathering in harsh
Micro Weave® Core...
Offers a superior strength foundation that resists
cracking and splitting
FiberTech® Components (Core)...
Incorporates fibers that are non-combustible, providing a
UL Class A fire rating
- Fiberglass asphalt shingle
- Standard weight design
- 30 year ltd. transferable warranty
- Smart Choice® protection for the first 5 years
- 80 mph ltd. wind warranty
- Listed Class A Fire – UL 790
- Passes UL 997, modified to 110 mph
- Passes ASTM D7158, Class H
- StainGuard® Algae Discoloration ltd. warranty
(available in all areas except Western Region)
- CSA A123.5-98
- ASTM D3018 Type 1
- ASTM D3161 Type 1, Class F (select plants)
- ASTM D3462* *
- Dade County approved*
- Florida Building Code approved
- Texas Department of Insurance*
- ICC Report Approval***
- ENERGY STAR® rated (white only)
- Approximately 64 Pieces/Sq. (Metric)
- Approximately 78 Pieces/Sq. (English)
- Approximately 3 Bundles/Square
- Approximately 256 Nails/Sq. (Metric)
- Approximately 312 Nails/Sq. (English)
- 5 5/8" exposure (Metric)
- 5" exposure (English)
*Applies to most plants.
**Product is manufactured to meet or exceed ASTM D3462;
values from subsequent testing will vary depending on
***Pending ICC approval.